Golgi-like immunoperoxidase staining of dopamine neurons in the reticular formation of the rat brainstem using antibody to tyrosine-hydroxylase
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1984 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 223, Issue 2, pages 302–311, 20 February 1984
How to Cite
Köhler, C. and Goldstein, M. (1984), Golgi-like immunoperoxidase staining of dopamine neurons in the reticular formation of the rat brainstem using antibody to tyrosine-hydroxylase. J. Comp. Neurol., 223: 302–311. doi: 10.1002/cne.902230210
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!