Central organization of eighth nerve and mechanosensory lateral line systems in the brainstem of ictalurid catfish
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1984 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 229, Issue 1, pages 129–151, 10 October 1984
How to Cite
Finger, T. E. and Tong, S.-L. (1984), Central organization of eighth nerve and mechanosensory lateral line systems in the brainstem of ictalurid catfish. J. Comp. Neurol., 229: 129–151. doi: 10.1002/cne.902290110
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!