The morphology and distribution of neurons containing choline acetyltransferase in the adult rat spinal cord: An immunocytochemical study
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1984 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 229, Issue 3, pages 329–346, 1 November 1984
How to Cite
Barber, R. P., Phelps, P. E., Houser, C. R., Crawford, G. D., Salvaterra, P. M. and Vaughn, J. E. (1984), The morphology and distribution of neurons containing choline acetyltransferase in the adult rat spinal cord: An immunocytochemical study. J. Comp. Neurol., 229: 329–346. doi: 10.1002/cne.902290305
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!