The cortical projection of the basolateral amygdaloid nucleus in the rat: A retrograde fluorescent dye study
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1984 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 229, Issue 3, pages 419–431, 1 November 1984
How to Cite
Sripanidkulchai, K., Sripanidkulchai, B. and Wyss, J. M. (1984), The cortical projection of the basolateral amygdaloid nucleus in the rat: A retrograde fluorescent dye study. J. Comp. Neurol., 229: 419–431. doi: 10.1002/cne.902290310
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!