Cortical and subcortical afferent connections of the primate's temporal pole: A study of rhesus monkeys, squirrel monkeys, and marmosets
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1985 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 242, Issue 3, pages 425–458, 15 December 1985
How to Cite
Markowitsch, H. J., Emmans, D., Irle, E., Streicher, M. and Preilowski, B. (1985), Cortical and subcortical afferent connections of the primate's temporal pole: A study of rhesus monkeys, squirrel monkeys, and marmosets. J. Comp. Neurol., 242: 425–458. doi: 10.1002/cne.902420310
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!