Mesencephalic trigeminal sensory neurons of cat: Axon pathways and structure of mechanoreceptive endings in periodontal ligament
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 250, Issue 2, pages 181–191, 8 August 1986
How to Cite
Byers, M. R., O'Connor, T. A., Martin, R. F. and Dong, W. K. (1986), Mesencephalic trigeminal sensory neurons of cat: Axon pathways and structure of mechanoreceptive endings in periodontal ligament. J. Comp. Neurol., 250: 181–191. doi: 10.1002/cne.902500205
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!