The morphology, number, and distribution of a large population of confirmed displaced amacrine cells in the adult cat retina
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 255, Issue 2, pages 159–177, 8 January 1987
How to Cite
Wong, R. O. L. and Hughes, A. (1987), The morphology, number, and distribution of a large population of confirmed displaced amacrine cells in the adult cat retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 255: 159–177. doi: 10.1002/cne.902550202
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!