Antigenic map of the rat cerebellar cortex: The distribution of parasagittal bands as revealed by monoclonal anti-purkinje cell antibody mabQ113
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 256, Issue 1, pages 29–41, 1 February 1987
How to Cite
Hawkes, R. and Leclerc, N. (1987), Antigenic map of the rat cerebellar cortex: The distribution of parasagittal bands as revealed by monoclonal anti-purkinje cell antibody mabQ113. J. Comp. Neurol., 256: 29–41. doi: 10.1002/cne.902560104
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!