Functional morphology of frog retinal ganglion cells and their central projections: The dimming detectors
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1987 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 258, Issue 4, pages 477–495, 22 April 1987
How to Cite
Stirling, R. V. and Merrill, E. G. (1987), Functional morphology of frog retinal ganglion cells and their central projections: The dimming detectors. J. Comp. Neurol., 258: 477–495. doi: 10.1002/cne.902580402
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!