Distributions of tyrosine hydroxylase-, dopamine-β-hydroxylase-, and phenylethanolamine-N-methyltransferase-immunoreactive neurons in the brain of the hamster (Mesocricetus auratus)
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 268, Issue 4, pages 584–599, 22 February 1988
How to Cite
Vincent, S. R. (1988), Distributions of tyrosine hydroxylase-, dopamine-β-hydroxylase-, and phenylethanolamine-N-methyltransferase-immunoreactive neurons in the brain of the hamster (Mesocricetus auratus). J. Comp. Neurol., 268: 584–599. doi: 10.1002/cne.902680408
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!