Structural and functional organization of a diencephalic sensory-motor interface in the gymnotiform fish, Eigenmannia
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 293, Issue 3, pages 347–376, 15 March 1990
How to Cite
Keller, C. H., Maler, L. and Heiligenberg, W. (1990), Structural and functional organization of a diencephalic sensory-motor interface in the gymnotiform fish, Eigenmannia. J. Comp. Neurol., 293: 347–376. doi: 10.1002/cne.902930304
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!