Development of the electrosensory nervous system of Eigenmannia (gymnotiformes): II. The electrosensory lateral line lobe, midbrain, and cerebellum
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 294, Issue 1, pages 37–58, 1 April 1990
How to Cite
Lannoo, M. J., Maler, L. and Vischer, H. A. (1990), Development of the electrosensory nervous system of Eigenmannia (gymnotiformes): II. The electrosensory lateral line lobe, midbrain, and cerebellum. J. Comp. Neurol., 294: 37–58. doi: 10.1002/cne.902940105
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!