Two transpallidal pathways originating in the rat nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 302, Issue 3, pages 437–446, 15 December 1990
How to Cite
Zahm, D. S. and Heimer, L. (1990), Two transpallidal pathways originating in the rat nucleus accumbens. J. Comp. Neurol., 302: 437–446. doi: 10.1002/cne.903020302
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!