Cochlear-nucleus branches of thick (medial) olivocochlear fibers in the mouse: A cochaleotopic projection
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 303, Issue 2, pages 300–315, 8 January 1991
How to Cite
Brown, M. C., Pierce, S. and Berglund, A. M. (1991), Cochlear-nucleus branches of thick (medial) olivocochlear fibers in the mouse: A cochaleotopic projection. J. Comp. Neurol., 303: 300–315. doi: 10.1002/cne.903030211
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!