Different postnatal development profiles of neurons containing distinct GABAA receptor β subunit mRNAs (β1, β2, and β3) in the rat forebrain
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 308, Issue 4, pages 586–613, 22 June 1991
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-H., Sato, M. and Tohyama, M. (1991), Different postnatal development profiles of neurons containing distinct GABAA receptor β subunit mRNAs (β1, β2, and β3) in the rat forebrain. J. Comp. Neurol., 308: 586–613. doi: 10.1002/cne.903080407
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!