Alterations in afferent pathways from the urinary bladder of the rat in response to partial urethral obstruction
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 310, Issue 3, pages 401–410, 15 August 1991
How to Cite
Steers, W. D., Ciambotti, J., Etzel, B., Erdman, S. and de Groat, W. C. (1991), Alterations in afferent pathways from the urinary bladder of the rat in response to partial urethral obstruction. J. Comp. Neurol., 310: 401–410. doi: 10.1002/cne.903100309
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!