Thalamoamygdaloid projections in the rat: A test of the amygdala's role in sensory processing
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 313, Issue 2, pages 295–325, 8 November 1991
How to Cite
Turner, B. H. and Herkenham, M. (1991), Thalamoamygdaloid projections in the rat: A test of the amygdala's role in sensory processing. J. Comp. Neurol., 313: 295–325. doi: 10.1002/cne.903130208
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!