Cingulate input to the primary and supplementary motor cortices in the rhesus monkey: Evidence for somatotopy in areas 24c and 23c
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 322, Issue 4, pages 471–489, 22 August 1992
How to Cite
Morecraft, R. J. and van Hoesen, G. W. (1992), Cingulate input to the primary and supplementary motor cortices in the rhesus monkey: Evidence for somatotopy in areas 24c and 23c. J. Comp. Neurol., 322: 471–489. doi: 10.1002/cne.903220403
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!