A quantitative study of the human cerebellum with unbiased stereological techniques
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 326, Issue 4, pages 549–560, 22 December 1992
How to Cite
Andersen, B. B., Korbo, L. and Pakkenberg, B. (1992), A quantitative study of the human cerebellum with unbiased stereological techniques. J. Comp. Neurol., 326: 549–560. doi: 10.1002/cne.903260405
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!