Early pattern of neuronal differentiation in the Xenopus embryonic brainstem and spinal cord
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 328, Issue 2, pages 213–231, 8 February 1993
How to Cite
Hartenstein, V. (1993), Early pattern of neuronal differentiation in the Xenopus embryonic brainstem and spinal cord. J. Comp. Neurol., 328: 213–231. doi: 10.1002/cne.903280205
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!