Amphibian-specific regulation of polysialic acid and the neural cell adhesion molecule in development and regeneration of the retinotectal system of the salamander Pleurodeles waltl
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 336, Issue 4, pages 532–544, 22 October 1993
How to Cite
Becker, T., Becker, C. G., Niemann, U., Naujoks-Manteuffel, C., Gerardy-Schahn, R. and Roth, G. (1993), Amphibian-specific regulation of polysialic acid and the neural cell adhesion molecule in development and regeneration of the retinotectal system of the salamander Pleurodeles waltl. J. Comp. Neurol., 336: 532–544. doi: 10.1002/cne.903360406
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!