Inverse patterns of myelination and GAP-43 expression in the adult CNS: Neurite growth inhibitors as regulators of neuronal plasticity?
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 340, Issue 2, pages 194–206, 8 February 1994
How to Cite
Kapfhammer, J. and Schwab, M. E. (1994), Inverse patterns of myelination and GAP-43 expression in the adult CNS: Neurite growth inhibitors as regulators of neuronal plasticity?. J. Comp. Neurol., 340: 194–206. doi: 10.1002/cne.903400206
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!