Reduced cortical inhibitory synaptogenesis in organotypic cerebellar cultures developing in the absence of neuronal activity
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 342, Issue 3, pages 366–377, 15 April 1994
How to Cite
Seil, F. J. and Drake-Baumann, R. (1994), Reduced cortical inhibitory synaptogenesis in organotypic cerebellar cultures developing in the absence of neuronal activity. J. Comp. Neurol., 342: 366–377. doi: 10.1002/cne.903420305
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!