Projections of physiologically defined subdivisions of the inferior colliculus in the mustacbed bat: Targets in the medial geniculate body and extrathalamic nuclei
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 346, Issue 2, pages 207–236, 8 August 1994
How to Cite
Wenstrup, J. J., Larue, D. T. and Winer, J. A. (1994), Projections of physiologically defined subdivisions of the inferior colliculus in the mustacbed bat: Targets in the medial geniculate body and extrathalamic nuclei. J. Comp. Neurol., 346: 207–236. doi: 10.1002/cne.903460204
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!