Implants of polymer-encapsulated human NGF-secreting cells in the nonhuman primate: Rescue and sprouting of degenerating cholinergic basal forebrain neurons
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 349, Issue 1, pages 148–164, 1 November 1994
How to Cite
Emerich, D. F., Winn, S. R., Harper, J., Hammang, J. P., Baetge, E. E. and Kordower, J. H. (1994), Implants of polymer-encapsulated human NGF-secreting cells in the nonhuman primate: Rescue and sprouting of degenerating cholinergic basal forebrain neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 349: 148–164. doi: 10.1002/cne.903490110
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!