Analysis of dendritic spines in rat CA1 pyramidal cells intracellularly filled with a fluorescent dye
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 353, Issue 2, pages 260–274, 6 March 1995
How to Cite
Trommald, M., Jensen, V. and Andersen, P. (1995), Analysis of dendritic spines in rat CA1 pyramidal cells intracellularly filled with a fluorescent dye. J. Comp. Neurol., 353: 260–274. doi: 10.1002/cne.903530208
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!