Postsynaptic gephyrin immunoreactivity exhibits a nearly one-to-one correspondence with gamma-aminobutyric acid-like immunogold-labeled synaptic inputs to sympathetic preganglionic neurons
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 356, Issue 3, pages 418–432, 5 June 1995
How to Cite
Cabot, J. B., Bushnell, A., Alessi, V. and Mendell, N. R. (1995), Postsynaptic gephyrin immunoreactivity exhibits a nearly one-to-one correspondence with gamma-aminobutyric acid-like immunogold-labeled synaptic inputs to sympathetic preganglionic neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 356: 418–432. doi: 10.1002/cne.903560309
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!