Department of Anatomy, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xian, People's Republic of China.
Premotor neurons for trigeminal motor nucleus neurons innervating the jaw-closing and jaw-opening muscles: Differential differential in the lower brainstem of the rat
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 356, Issue 4, pages 563–579, 12 June 1995
How to Cite
Li, Y.-Q., Takada, M., Kaneko, T. and Mizuno, N. (1995), Premotor neurons for trigeminal motor nucleus neurons innervating the jaw-closing and jaw-opening muscles: Differential differential in the lower brainstem of the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 356: 563–579. doi: 10.1002/cne.903560407
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!