Origin of ascending projections to the nuclei of the lateral lemniscus in the big brown bat, Eptesicus fuscus
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 357, Issue 4, pages 532–545, 10 July 1995
How to Cite
Huffman, R. F. and Covey, E. (1995), Origin of ascending projections to the nuclei of the lateral lemniscus in the big brown bat, Eptesicus fuscus. J. Comp. Neurol., 357: 532–545. doi: 10.1002/cne.903570405
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!