Effects of early periods of monocular deprivation and reverse lid suture on the development of cat-301 immunoreactivity in the dorsal lateral geniculate nucleus (dLGN) of the cat
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 359, Issue 4, pages 523–536, 4 September 1995
How to Cite
Kind, P. C., Beaver, C. J. and Mitchell, D. E. (1995), Effects of early periods of monocular deprivation and reverse lid suture on the development of cat-301 immunoreactivity in the dorsal lateral geniculate nucleus (dLGN) of the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 359: 523–536. doi: 10.1002/cne.903590402
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!