Adenosine A1 receptors are located predominantly on axons in the rat hippocampal formation
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 363, Issue 4, pages 517–531, 25 December 1995
How to Cite
Swanson, T. H., Drazba, J. A. and Rivkees, S. A. (1995), Adenosine A1 receptors are located predominantly on axons in the rat hippocampal formation. J. Comp. Neurol., 363: 517–531. doi: 10.1002/cne.903630402
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!