The brain of the bee. A preliminary contribution to the morphology of the nervous system of the arthropoda
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1896 R. Friedländer & Son
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 133–210, March 1896
How to Cite
Kenyon, F. C. (1896), The brain of the bee. A preliminary contribution to the morphology of the nervous system of the arthropoda. J. Comp. Neurol., 6: 133–210. doi: 10.1002/cne.910060302
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!