An integral-collocation-based fictitious-domain technique for solving elliptic problems
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1291–1314, November 2008
How to Cite
Mai-Duy, N., See, H. and Tran-Cong, T. (2008), An integral-collocation-based fictitious-domain technique for solving elliptic problems. Commun. Numer. Meth. Engng., 24: 1291–1314. doi: 10.1002/cnm.1033
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2007
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!