Space–time finite element computation of arterial fluid–structure interactions with patient-specific data
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Special Issue: Patient-specific Computational Modelling
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 101–116, January 2010
How to Cite
Takizawa, K., Christopher, J., Tezduyar, T. E. and Sathe, S. (2010), Space–time finite element computation of arterial fluid–structure interactions with patient-specific data. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 26: 101–116. doi: 10.1002/cnm.1241
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2008
- John & Ann Doerr Fund
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0421109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!