Fluid–structure interactions of the mitral valve and left heart: Comprehensive strategies, past, present and future
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Special Issue: Fluid-Structure Interaction in Biomedical Applications
Volume 26, Issue 3-4, pages 348–380, March - April 2010
How to Cite
Einstein, D. R., Del Pin, F., Jiao, X., Kuprat, A. P., Carson, J. P., Kunzelman, K. S., Cochran, R. P., Guccione, J. M. and Ratcliffe, M. B. (2010), Fluid–structure interactions of the mitral valve and left heart: Comprehensive strategies, past, present and future. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 26: 348–380. doi: 10.1002/cnm.1280
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
- National Heart and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: 5R01HL077921-03, 1R01-HL084431-01A1, 1RO1-HL073598-01A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!