Series solution for a delay differential equation arising in electrodynamics
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1084–1096, November 2009
How to Cite
Koçak, H. and Yıldırım, A. (2009), Series solution for a delay differential equation arising in electrodynamics. Commun. Numer. Meth. Engng., 25: 1084–1096. doi: 10.1002/cnm.1288
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!