Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering - Articles published in this section are of a more general engineering nature and do not necessarily have biomedical applications
An n-sided polygonal edge-based smoothed finite element method (nES-FEM) for solid mechanics
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1446–1472, September 2011
How to Cite
Nguyen-Thoi, T., Liu, G. R. and Nguyen-Xuan, H. (2011), An n-sided polygonal edge-based smoothed finite element method (nES-FEM) for solid mechanics. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 27: 1446–1472. doi: 10.1002/cnm.1375
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!