The work has been conducted as a collaborative project to develop an interactive CAD system to assist radiologists under MOU between IIT Roorkee, India and PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
A dual neural network ensemble approach for multiclass brain tumor classification†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1107–1120, November 2012
How to Cite
Sachdeva, J., Kumar, V., Gupta, I., Khandelwal, N. and Ahuja, C. k. (2012), A dual neural network ensemble approach for multiclass brain tumor classification. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1107–1120. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2481
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!