Smoothed particle hydrodynamics method applied to pulsatile flow inside a rigid two-dimensional model of left heart cavity
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1121–1143, November 2012
How to Cite
Shahriari, S., Kadem, L., Rogers, B.D. and Hassan, I. (2012), Smoothed particle hydrodynamics method applied to pulsatile flow inside a rigid two-dimensional model of left heart cavity. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1121–1143. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2482
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!