Computational representation of a realistic head and brain volume conductor model: electroencephalography simulation and visualization study
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1144–1155, November 2012
How to Cite
Kybartaite, A. (2012), Computational representation of a realistic head and brain volume conductor model: electroencephalography simulation and visualization study. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1144–1155. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2483
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!