Review and perspective: neuromechanical considerations for predicting muscle activation patterns for movement
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Special Issue: Computational and Numerical Modelling in Neuromechanics and Biomechanics
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1003–1014, October 2012
How to Cite
Ting, L. H., Chvatal, S. A., Safavynia, S. A. and Lucas McKay, J. (2012), Review and perspective: neuromechanical considerations for predicting muscle activation patterns for movement. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1003–1014. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2485
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!