Mechanics of the foot Part 2: A coupled solid–fluid model to investigate blood transport in the pathologic foot
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Special Issue: Computational and Numerical Modelling in Neuromechanics and Biomechanics
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1071–1081, October 2012
How to Cite
Mithraratne, K., Ho, H., Hunter, P.J. and Fernandez, J.W. (2012), Mechanics of the foot Part 2: A coupled solid–fluid model to investigate blood transport in the pathologic foot. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1071–1081. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2493
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!