Evaluation of carotid stent scaffolding through patient-specific finite element analysis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Special Issue: Computational and Numerical Modelling in Neuromechanics and Biomechanics
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1043–1055, October 2012
How to Cite
Auricchio, F., Conti, M., Ferraro, M. and Reali, A. (2012), Evaluation of carotid stent scaffolding through patient-specific finite element analysis. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1043–1055. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2509
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 259229
- Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 2009.2822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!