Reduction of the impact of multiple uncertain conductivity values on EEG dipole source analysis
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 363–379, March 2013
How to Cite
Yitembe, B. R., Crevecoeur, G., Van Keer, R. and Dupré, L. (2013), Reduction of the impact of multiple uncertain conductivity values on EEG dipole source analysis. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 363–379. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2510
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!