Noncontact intraocular pressure reading prediction after Laser-assisted in situ Keratomileusis by the finite element method
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1156–1164, November 2012
How to Cite
Ou, C.-J. and Sun, H.-Y. (2012), Noncontact intraocular pressure reading prediction after Laser-assisted in situ Keratomileusis by the finite element method. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 28: 1156–1164. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2513
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2622-E-164-008-CC3, NSC97-2622-E-164-005-CC2, NSC97-2221-E-164-002, NSC98-2622-E-164-003-CC3, NSC100-2221-E-164-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!