Precision study of DXA-based patient-specific finite element modeling for assessing hip fracture risk
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 615–629, May 2013
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Ferdous, Z. and Leslie, W. D. (2013), Precision study of DXA-based patient-specific finite element modeling for assessing hip fracture risk. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 615–629. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2548
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!