Special Issue Paper - Numerical Methods and Applications of Multi-Physics in Biomechanical Modeling
A finite element-based constrained mixture implementation for arterial growth, remodeling, and adaptation: Theory and numerical verification
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 822–849, August 2013
How to Cite
Valentín, A., Humphrey, J.D. and Holzapfel, G.A. (2013), A finite element-based constrained mixture implementation for arterial growth, remodeling, and adaptation: Theory and numerical verification. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 822–849. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2555
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!