These authors contributed equally to this publication.
Special Issue Paper - Numerical Methods and Applications of Multi-Physics in Biomechanical Modeling
Validation of an open source framework for the simulation of blood flow in rigid and deformable vessels
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1192–1213, November 2013
How to Cite
Passerini, T., Quaini, A., Villa, U., Veneziani, A. and Canic, S. (2013), Validation of an open source framework for the simulation of blood flow in rigid and deformable vessels. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 1192–1213. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2568
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-1109189
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL70531
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!