The first two authors contributed equally to this work. Therefore they can be both considered as first authors appearing in alphabetical order.
Paper Presented at WCCM 2012-10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics
Effects of deformation on transmural dispersion of repolarization using in silico models of human left ventricular wedge
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1323–1337, December 2013
How to Cite
de Oliveira, B. L., Rocha, B. M., Barra, L. P. S., Toledo, E. M., Sundnes, J. and Weber dos Santos, R. (2013), Effects of deformation on transmural dispersion of repolarization using in silico models of human left ventricular wedge. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 1323–1337. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2570
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!