Paper Presented at ECCOMAS-3MBM - Multiscale and multiphysics modelling in bone mechanobiology
Textural versus electrostatic exclusion-enrichment effects in the effective chemical transport within the cortical bone: A numerical investigation
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1223–1242, November 2013
How to Cite
Lemaire, T., Kaiser, J., Naili, S. and Sansalone, V. (2013), Textural versus electrostatic exclusion-enrichment effects in the effective chemical transport within the cortical bone: A numerical investigation. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 29: 1223–1242. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2571
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!